Friday, January 23, 2009

been long time since i had chance to blog.
daddy had sewed for me a undergarment. it can be worn alone as shorts too.

Photobucket

the colour matches my top too. aint it cute ?

daddy sold my black wig away and bought a pink wig for me.
tis is my new hair! i like it a lot ^^
Photobucket
i went to a doll meet in december 2008. met up and saw lots of other dollfies. tis is my first doll meet up with so many other dolls. and they are around my size...they are so pretty and handsome too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

i hope to go for more such meets. hope that daddy has more time to bring me out and meet new friends.
*huggles daddy*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


daddy also said that she is getting a new baby . a new sister for me! awww. so sweet. SO, i'm not the youngest anymore..kekeke
the new sister will be arriving few months later. daddy is saving up for her. she cost more than me. SGD $596! gosh

anyway hope tt my little sis will arrive sooner. ^^
can't wait to see her. her name will be koyume

No comments: